BLAST COMPLETE The Rule Maker: The Rule Breakers #2 by Jennifer Blackwood
Tasty Release Blast
January 16, 2017
Tasty Book Tours is organizing a Release Blast for THE RULE MAKER, Book 2 in The Rule Breakers Contemporary Romance Series by Jennifer Blackwood, releasing with Entangled Embrace on January 16, 2016.
Blast will be on Monday January 16th, 2017
Jennifer will be hosting a giveaway for (1) Print Copy of THE RULE BOOK; and (1) Audio Book Copy of THE RULE BOOK. (Two Winners)
If you have any questions about the tour, please contact Lisa at Tastybooktours@gmail.com, as the author is not involved in the tour preparations.
Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
1. Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
2. Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
3. Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
4. Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
5. Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
6. Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
7. Definitely ignore client’s large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
8. Don’t let client’s charm wear you down. Be strong.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the client. You’ll lose more than your job—maybe even your heart.
10. If all else fails, see rule number one again.
Jennifer Blackwood is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. She lives in Oregon with her husband, son, and poorly behaved black lab puppy. When not chasing after her toddler, you can find her binging on episodes of Gilmore Girls and Supernatural, and locking herself in her office to write.